About Our Team, Meet Crisa & David
Prior to becoming a licensed REALTOR®, Crisa worked in advertising where she managed advertising campaigns worldwide. Coming from a family with a successful history in construction and building, she was exposed from an early age to her father’s entrepreneurial spirit and hard work. This contagious element of entrepreneurship lead her to start her own retail business in San Francisco and then her real estate business in Chicago.
Having lived and worked in Plainfield, she offers exceptional knowledge and insight into neighborhood cultures, home values and matching location to lifestyle considerations.
FUN FACTS ABOUT CRISA:
- AS SEEN ON TV – HGTV: Crisa was on HGTV at the show “Double Take” which aired nationwide showing the renovations of her client’s living room with the HGTV hosts.
- AS SEEN ON TV – NBC Today Show: Crisa Barriball was featured at the Today Show as a local woman-owned start-up and was also featured on NBC San Francisco as the Designer on the Rise.
- AS SEEN ON TV – Family Feud: Crisa’s family was on 3 episodes of Family Feud and they won one of the three!
- Partner of local historic Plainfield restaurant “Uptown”.
- Lead organizer of “Plainfield Strong” shirt fundraiser for Plainfield Chamber of Commerce.
- Crisa taught Greek language at St. Athanasios in Aurora, IL and lives in Plainfield.
- Soccer/Baseball mom of three, actively involved in local Plainfield businesses and community building groups.
David’s clients often describe him as responsive, detail-oriented and honest. He understands buying or selling a home can be one of the most trying times in a person’s life, which is why he focuses on guiding his client’s through the transaction with the least amount of stress and anxiety as possible. After living abroad, David currently resides in Morton Grove. In his free time he enjoys traveling, volunteering and gourmet cooking (and eating).